For those of you who don’t want to sift through every post (can’t blame you), here’s a running list of my recipe evaluations. DON’T JUDGE MY SCALE. I spent a really sad amount of time thinking about what I wanted to use before deciding that survey methodology doesn’t live on my blog and an imperfect scale is okay.
- Mozzarella stuffed turkey meatballs.
- White chocolate pumpkin snickerdoodles.
- Turmeric chickpea fritters with garlic herb sauce, served on garlic naan with arugula.
- Mediterranean turkey meatloaves, served with steamed red potatoes and simple arugula salad.
- Green gazpacho.
- Apple cider margaritas.
- Polenta bowls with garlicky spinach, apple chicken sausage, and poached egg.
- Vegetarian tamale pie.
- Crockpot BBQ beer chicken on rolls with cole slaw and baked beans.
- Asian turkey meatballs with lime dipping sauce, with spiralized zucchini.
- Cauliflower rice fish taco bowls.
- Greek farro salad.
- Cranberry apple baked oatmeal.
- Ground turkey chili.
- Eggplant parmesan pasta, served with green beans.
- Crockpot salsa chicken (see this post).
- Cinnamon bun smoothie.
- Vegetable cheddar quiche.
Very Good (not quite shoving-my-face-over-the-stove level, but delicious nonetheless):
- Pumpkin pie protein smoothie.
- Crockpot parmesan garlic chicken with orzo.
- Black bean dip.
- Pumpkin muffins (see here for adaptations).
- Parmesan crusted tilapia
- Greek-style beef skillet with pasta.
- Slowcooker porkchops.
- Chicken burrito bowls.
- Improvised cole slaw
- Mini BBQ cheddar meatloaves with roasted broccoli.
- Lighter red beans sausage and rice.
- Crockpot beef stew.
- Blackened tilapia with roasted broccoli.
- Lentil soup with sweet potato cornbread.
- Spaghetti squash enchilada bowls.
Good (solid options; not my first choice to make again but will go back to when I need to mix it up):
- Spicy cider beer braised enchiladas with apple salsa.
- Pesto chickpea salad with some leftover naan.
- Slow cooker Italian chicken and vegetable ragu, served over pasta.
Poor (very meh):
- Apple pie scones.
- Coconut lime fish tacos with improvised salsa (mango, cilantro, red cabbage, lime juice).
- Salted caramel peanut butter cookies.
- Chicken shawarma with lemony cucumber couscous salad
- Lebanese beef kafka patties, served with wild rice.
Very Poor (never make this, ever, bleh):
- Curried lentils over jasmine rice